- Retirement & Wealth Management since 1963.
- President of John J. Brooking & Associates, Tempe, AZ
- Our firm places its emphasis on the following areas of specialization:
- Retirement Planning
- Development of Investment Plans
- Commission & Fee Financial Planning
- Sale of Traditional & Equity Index Annuities
Educational Background & Honors
- Initially obtained Certified Financial Planner designation, CFP, May 1982
- Currently Certified as a Registered Financial Consultant, RFC
- Graduate of Arizona State University, Carey College of Business
- Honored by Arizona State University with the Distinguished Alumni Service Award, given to less than 100 people in 127 years.
- Inducted into the ASU Carey College of Business Hall of Fame
- Inducted into NAIFA-AZ Hall of Fame
President & Volunteer of numerous Community Organizations
- Chairman, ArizonaStateUniversity National Alumni Association
- President and multi-year Board Member of Assistance For Independent Living, helping the adult elderly and disabled to live independently.
- President, 2004 to present of the Industrial Development Authority Board, City of Tempe, AZ and Board Member since 1987.
- City of Tempe, Citizen Bond Committee (twice)
- Founding President and 30 year Board Member of the ASU Sun Devil Club, a booster group of over 10,000 members serving the Arizona State University.
- The Cutty Legacy Foundation Board of Directors, 2002-2006.
- Past President, Local & State, NAIFA-AZ
- Past President, Arizona Financial Planners Association
- Multi year Chairman of IFAPAC-AZ, the largest Political Action Committee for his profession
- NAIFA-AZ National Committee Chair, link between Arizona and Washington DC
- Past National NAIFA Chair of Membership, 130,000+ members
- Past Vice Chair of NAIFA National committees on Public Relations, Quality Achievement
- National Vice Chair, NAIFA subcommittee on Goverance, IFAPAC
I consider it an honor to serve my fellow professionals and community to pave the way for a greater opportunity of those that follow and have the desire to serve.
John J. Brooking